We want nothing less than to end drownings, but it takes a village.
- Educate and equip 1,000 parent/caregivers with water safety skills.
- Enroll 500 at-risk students in water safety and drowning prevention lessons.
- Provide scholarships to 75 underprivileged youth to participate in the sport of swimming.
- Engage 135 community volunteers to promote the sport of swimming as a healthy lifestyle.
This Year and Beyond We Aim To:
- Provide access to the sport of swimming to ALL Fort Worth residents.
- Distribute discount coupons to students to continue refinement of their swim skills with our gracious Coalition partners.
- Identify scholarship candidates who possess the potential to pursue the sport of swimming in a competitive environment.